The Standard CPC model 3750 fits seamlessly into the family of four Butanol-based CPCs including the High Concentration, the Ultrafine Particle Counter, and the 1-nm model, and is fully integrated into the SMPS™ family model series 3938.
*SMPS stands for Scanning Mobility Sizer, another reference system by TSI to measure nanoparticle size distributions.
- Extended concentration range up to 100,000 particles/cm³
- Extended size range down to 7 nm (D50) – Improved counting efficiency for SMPS
- Data rate up to 50 Hz – Capture highly dynamic processes
- Water-removal system – Compatible to high-humidity environments
- Improved Diagnostics with Pulse Height Monitoring
- Fast response to rapid changes in aerosol concentration (T10-90 < 1 sec)
- Upgradeable with CEN/TS 16976 calibration for continuous ambient monitoring
- Upgradeable to 1-nm-CPC with compatible Nano Enhancer
- Basic aerosol research
- Filter testing
- Health and atmospheric studies
TSI 4148 Flow Calibrator
TSI 3772200 Sampling System for Atmospheric Aerosol
TSI 3032 Vacuum Pump