This form must be completed and submitted to us before you ship your unit. Goods will NOT be received unless clearly identified with your issued RMA number.
For more information, please refer to our Calibration page.
- Your RMA application will be processed by our Calibration team, who will email you with your RMA number and quote for costs
- Clearly mark this RMA number on the outside of you unit’s shipping carton
- Make sure your unit is packed securely to prevent damage during travel
- Organise to send your unit to:
23 Redland Drive
MITCHAM VIC 3132
- We will contact you when work has been completed
What is an RMA?
- A Return Material Authorisation (RMA) provides permission for you to return a unit to us for calibration, service or repair. This authorisation is confirmed by the provision of an RMA number, which must be obtained prior to returning your unit to us.
Why do I need an RMA number?
- An RMA number helps our team to properly identify and deliver your unit to the correct service department, and to ensure your unit is returned to the correct address. This is why it is important to include the RMA number on the outside of your shipping carton.
How do I check the status of my unit?
- Contact our Calibration team and quote your RMA number.