The Laser Aerosol Spectrometer Model 3340A uses patented wide-angle optics and an intracavity laser to measure the size and number concentration of airborne particles. It features a monotonic response with respect to light scattering intensity in the Mie range for precise resolution. While the instrument is calibrated with NIST traceable Polystyrene Latex (PSL) spheres, users can easily perform custom calibrations with other aerosols.
This Laser Aerosol Spectrometer is unique in its ability to measure both sub- and supermicron particles over such a wide range, making it a true workhorse in any lab. The software runs on a Microsoft® Surface Pro® tablet with 12.3-inch touchscreen and keyboard.
- Ultra-high Sensitivity & Superior Resolution
- Dynamic Size Range: 0.09 to 7.5 µm
- Typical Resolution is within 2.5% of the particle diameter at 0.1µm
- 18,000 part/cm3 at 0.01 L/min
- Ease of Use
- Control software running on a Microsoft® Surface Pro® tablet with 12.3-inch touchscreen and keyboard
- Intuitive LabView™ based software
- 100 particle size channels: user configurable. Users can zero in on a specific size range or match the resolution of a different instrument
- Air cleaner testing (CADR testing)
- HEPA/ULPA filter testing
- Indoor air studies
- Atmospheric research
- Inhalation toxicology & exposure monitoring
- Pharmaceutical research and manufacturing monitoring