Get balancing with the TSI 8380.
The TSI 8380 is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument primarily used for efficiently taking direct air volume readings at diffusers and grilles.
Featuring a detachable micromanometer which can be used with optional probes for increased flexibility in multiple measurement applications.
The 8380 is the successor to the 8375 and is packed with additional features including:
- Bluetooth communication for data transfer
- Intuitive on-screen messages and menu allow ease of use and setup
- Built-in applications (Heatflow, Turbulence, Log-Tchebycheff duct traverse) simplify calculations
- Compatible with optional Air Velocity probes
- Accurately measures pressure, velocity and flow and meets NEBB certification instrumentation requirement
- Wheeled carry case with durable construction
Want to know more? Get in touch using the contact form or click below to learn more about the TSI 8380.