Need to measure air velocity, air flow and temperature?
The TSI 5725 Rotating Vane Anemometer is one of the most popular test and balancing instruments to measure air velocities, air flows and temperature at supply openings (no grilles or grilles with >70% free opening) and return grilles (straight, no deflection). The 5725 also meets NEBB certification instrument requirement.
The vane is compact (around Ø100mm) and is a good alternative if the opening / grille is too small or too large to accommodate a capture hood.
Vane anemometer is ideal for face velocity or flow measurements at:
- Kitchen exhaust hoods
- Small bathroom exhausts
- Exhaust and return grilles
- Hard to reach areas
- Low flow rates
- Heating and cooling coils
- Filter face velocities
- Underground mine or tunnel
Ask us a question
Add more value to your TSI Vane Anemometer…
Aircone kit 801749
Features and benefits:
- Convert an anemometer into a flow balancing tool with minimum investment
- Balance small grilles, diffusers, linears, air valves, side entry grilles and filters
- Rectangular and circular cones included
- Durable, made of hard wearing ABS, extremely lightweight
Read TSI’s blog on how to use the Aircone with a rotating Vane Anemometer.*
Telescopic rod 801748
The telescopic, articulated rod allows for a longer reach (0.4-1.1m) for measuring air flow in hard to reach areas such as a return grille mounted on a wall or above filing cabinets.
RVA501 equivalent to TSI5725