These vacuum pumps work according to the rotary vane principle. Pumping action is produced by a series of sliding, flat vanes as they rotate in a cylindrical housing. An eccentrically mounted rotor turns and the individual vanes slide in and out of their slots by centrifugal and pressure-loading forces. This creates a series of air compartments of unequal volume against the wall of the housing. These compartments get larger during the suction part of the cycle, creating vacuum at the intake port and smaller during the discharge portion of the cycle, creating pressure at the exhaust port. The vacuum and pressure flows are free of pulsation because the inlet and exhaust ports do not have valves, and the air is moved continuously rather than intermittently.
- Rotary vane, oilless pump with a thermally protected motor (0.07 kW, 115 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 5.7 kg)
- Sound level: < 70 dB (A)
- Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Reliable, long term operation
- Smooth, pulsation free flow
- Regulatory Approval: cUR, CSA, CE