These vacuum pumps work according to the rotary vane principle. An eccentrically installed rotor rotates in the cylinder. The centrifugal force of the rotation pushes the vanes, which glide in slots in the rotor, towards the cylinder wall. The vanes separate the sickle-shaped space between rotor and cylinder into chambers. When the chambers are connected with the inlet channel, gas is sucked in, compressed by the next rotation and pushed into the oil separator. Differential pressure constantly causes oil to be passed into the compression chambers. The oil and medium are then discharged into the oil separator and there separated from the exhaust air by gravity and the exhaust filter. Oil collects on the bottom of the oil separator and is passed into the compression chamber again (oil circulation).
- Rotary vane, oil-sealed pump with a thermally protected motor (0.90 kW, 115VAC or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 20 kg)
- Sound level: < 72 dB (A)
- Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Reliable, long term operation
- Smooth, pulsation free flow
- Regulatory Approval: CSA, UR, CE