The Dust Aerosol Generator Model 3410 comes in two versions that differ in the way the powder is fed to the disperser.
- Model 3410U is for poorly flowing powders at low dosing rates (>50 mg/m3). Here the powder is continually poured onto a metal ring where excess material falls off the side and back into the reservoir.
- Model 3410L meters powder using a moving toothed belt. The well-defined spaces between the teeth ensure a constant and reproducible supply of powder and achieve mass concentrations of 0.5 to 160 g/m3.
Both versions disperse the powder via an ejector nozzle with ceramic inlay to make it more resistant against abrasive material. Shear forces in the ejector nozzle disperse and de-agglomerate particles. In both models the reservoir can be refilled while in operation to accommodate any required dosing interval.
- Generation and de-agglomeration of dry particles as small as 0.2 µm
- Low (50 mg/m3 ) to high (160 g/m3 ) mass concentrations
- Constant dosing independent of fill level in reservoir
- Modular design, different feeding and dispersion units available
- Dry powder generation even in humid environments
- Instrument calibration and validation
- Aerosol research
- Tracer particles for laser velocimetry LDV, PIV, V3V (seed particles)
- Inhalation and toxicology studies
- Filter Testing
- Dust holding capacity tests
TSI 3302A Aerosol Diluter
TSI 3332 Aerosol Diluter