The QCC-RDM is a remote display device designed to communicate with the QCC Quad Channel Controller and the FCS Flexible Control System. It displays channel status information and can be viewed from a remote, relevant location such as a refrigeration application where there are two different entrances to the chiller room.
The QCC-RDM employs connection loss detection to ensure the information that is displayed is current. Simple configurations such as adjusting the display contrast and setting the Modbus ID and baud rate can be done in the field. Depending on which Controller it is connected to, the QCC-RDM has several display configurations such as: show/not show one or more channels of interest, readings displayed by line scrolling or page scrolling, display one type of gas and not another, display only the top 4 channels in high alarm, etc.
The QCC-RDM comes in a standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant ABS / polycarbonate enclosure with a hinged, secured door. Available with an optional, factory installed side mounted strobe with audible(Option -L2).
- View gas readings and system statuses in an alternate location
- LCD display and LED indicators
- Internal audible alarm
- Modbus® RS-485 RTU communication
- Output for remote strobe and/or horn connection
- Connection loss detection to ensure accurate information is displayed
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure
- Chiller Rooms
- Manufacturing Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Arenas and Pools
- Refrigeration Plants