The LNK-XT Network Extender peripheral device works as a signal booster allowing transmission and receipt of gas readings over a larger total area. It extends the range of the Modbus® communication network allowing a longer distance between the Controller and the gas detectors. The micro controller quickly passes Modbus information packets from the master side of the LNK-XT to the extension side, seamlessly without interruption.
Multiple LNK-XT peripheral devices may be required depending on the size of the application. An LNK-XT is recommended every 2000 ft, approximately every 32 transmitters. Ideal for large applications to create an efficient distribution network of specialized gas detection devices that can communicate over large distances.
Compatible with the QCC Quad Channel Controller and FCS Flexible Control System Controller.
- Extends transmission range of the Modbus® network
- Boosts communication signal strength
- Power LED indicator
- Modbus® RS-485 RTU communication
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure
- Parking Facilities
- Manufacturing Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Refrigeration and Cold Storage Rooms
- Wastewater Treatment Plants