Need a reason to buy the PANDA? Here’s a few…
AS 4254.2:2012 mandates leakage testing of systems over 3000 L/s.
The TSI Airflow Instruments PAN341 Positive and Negative Duct accreditation (PANDA) Duct Leakage Tester provides the best way to quantify air leakage in commercial / industrial ductwork and generates a PASS / Fail result.
Why leakage testing?
No duct system is airtight. Minor leakage can have a significant effect on plant energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. Airtight duct also minimizes migration of unwanted contaminants to other areas, especially and laboratory or industrial processes.
Let’s talk features:
- The most accurate and versatile duct leakage tester in the market with great efficiency and ease of operation
- Measures high leakage up to 424 cfm at 3735 Pa, suitable for testing of longer ductwork or larger surface area in BOTH commercial and industrial system
- Measures low leakage down to 2 cfm (with low flow nozzle)
- High accuracy ±2.5% of volume flow or +-0.02cfm (whichever is greater)
- High flow fan with precise fan control to pressurize the duct quickly and accurately within minutes
With over $2,200 off the PANDA Duct Leakage Tester now is the perfect time to add the PANDA to the team.
Let’s talk! Get in touch with our team using the contact form before 30 June 2021 to take up this offer or keep reading to learn more about the PANDA.
Ask us a question
*Offer valid until 30 June 2021. Prices exclude GST and delivery and are subject to change without notice.