The new Indigo family from Vaisala takes your industrial measurements to a new level.
Using premium Vaisala sensor technologies, the interchangeable smart probes, robust transmitters and Vaisala Insight software create a strong ecosystem to ensure energy efficiency, safety and end-product quality in your operations.
The modular plug-and-play design makes the Indigo family of probes and transmitters easy to install, use, and maintain – you choose the elements that are best suited for your needs.
Measuring parameters including humidity, temperature, dew point, moisture in oil, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen peroxide, Indigo probes can be used stand-alone, or with a transmitter for ultimate flexibility and measurement capabilities.
Find your ideal solution with Indigo – keep reading to learn more about the range, or use the contact form to get in touch with our team.
Ask us a question
Smart probes with extreme accuracy and stability.
- Comprehensive probe selection for measuring various parameters
- Based on premium Vaisala sensor technologies
- Use stand-alone or with Indigo transmitters
- Modern, compact design
Robust transmitters with value-adding functionalities
- Dual-probe model enables multi-parameter measurement
- Plug-and-play probe connection
- Easy data evaluation and visualization
- Additional connectivity, power, and wiring options
Insight software for easy selfservice and data visualization
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Quick access to probe data
- Smooth field calibration
- Easy probe configuration
- Connect up to six devices simultaneously
- Data logging functionality