The 31st Queensland Mining Industry Health & Safety Conference will return to The Star Gold Coast from Sunday 18 to Wednesday 21 August 2019.
This year’s theme – Working to the Future – focuses on keeping up with ever-changing trends and technology within the industry, and will feature presentations from 40 industry leaders, a safety training workshop, trade displays and plenty of opportunities to collaborate, network, and upskill.
Kenelec Scientific are back again showcasing our range of solutions to detect and limit airborne pollutants that can impact worker health and safety at a mine site, including:
- AM520i Sidepak Personal Aerosol Monitor (NEW)
- 8048 PortaCount Respirator Fit Tester
- 8533 DustTrak DRX Desktop Aerosol Monitor
- 3795 NPET Nanoparticle Emission Tester
Stop by Stand 56 to meet our team and find out how we can help you with your monitoring needs.
- Date: Sun 18 – Wed 21 August 2019
- Location: Event Centre Marquee – The Star Gold Coast
- Address: 1 Casino Drive, Broadbeach QLD 4218
- Stand: 56
For more information,visit the conference website.