- 22 September 2020 – Victorian respiratory protection program (Victoria State Government)
- 3 September 2020 – N95 masks are the gold standard in coronavirus protection, but experts warn they need to be fit-tested (ABC News)
- 1 September 2020 – Respiratory protection for frontline healthcare workers in Australia (Australian Society of Anesthetists)
- 13 May 2020 – Supply of fake face masks (SafeWork)
- 19 Oct 2018 – AIOH says silicosis in stonemasons should never have happened (AIOH)
- 11 Oct 2018 – AIOH Position on respirable crystalline silica and its potential for Occupational Health Issues (AIOH)
- 10 Oct 2018 – The biggest lung disease crisis since asbestos: Our love of stone kitchen benchtops is killing workers (ABC News)
It’s good to be in the know. Join our mailing list and let us keep you up to date on the things you want to hear about.