We are happy to announce the newest addition to our rental family, and we hope you’ll be happy too.
To help meet the current demand for respirator fit testing and provide you with the latest technology when conducting your fit tests, we have added a limited number of TSI PortaCount 8048 Respirator Fit Testers* to our rental fleet (with the plan to add more soon).
Only the 8048 provides one consistent and objective testing experience across all respirator types, including all N95 filtering face pieces. The 8048 automates fit testing with FitPro Ultra Software which improves efficiency and simplifies fit testing.
The TSI 8026 Particle Generator is included with the rental of the 8048
Now you have the flexibility and affordability of renting the 8048…keep reading to find out more about the capabilities of this model or use the contact form to get in touch with our team.
Ask us a question
TSI 8048 Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with new Modified CNC Protocols
- OSHA, CSA, HSE, INRS and ANSI compliant for all tight-fitting respirators, including series 95, 99, 100, FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 filtering facepiece respirators
- Built-in N95 Companion™ technology
- Real-Time FitCheck Mode™ shows respirator fit in real-time for improved mask selection and training
- Animated fit test steps guide users though the proper movements for each exercise
- Group Fit Test Mode allows administrators to control up to four instruments from a single control screen
- FitPro Ultra™ Fit Test Software automates training, testing and recordkeeping
*Please note you will be required to supply your own tablet / PC to operate the 8048, a tablet / PC will not be supplied with your rental; FitPro Ultra Fit Test Software must be installed on your tablet / PC prior to fit testing.
Minimum PC Hardware Requirements for FitPro Ultra Fit Test Software
Windows® 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) operating system Microsoft.Net version 4 (installation software will install Microsoft.Net if necessary) Note — An internet connection is required to install Microsoft.Net ≥ 1 GHz process ≥ 1280 x 800 screen resolution monitor 500 MB free space on hard drive 1 free USB port
Minimum Tablet requirements
Windows® 10 operating system USB port (for initial set up)
PortaCount software is not compatible with Apple products