Meet the next-generation dynamic image analysis instrument for submicron particle imaging and sizing in real-time.
New from Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, FlowCam Nano extends well-established flow imaging microscopy technology for subvisible particle analysis into the nanometer size range.
With its unique ability to capture images and analyse particles between 300 nm to 2 µm in diameter, FlowCam Nano is ideally positioned to:
- Help identify different types of particles
- Characterize API aggregates in biotherapeutic formulations
- Monitor bacterial contamination in biotherapeutics
- Characterize larger drug delivery vehicles
Obtain size, morphology, and relative concentrations of particles that are too small to be detected by traditional flow imaging microscopy – keep reading to find out more about how FlowCam Nano can enhance your processes, or use the contact form to discuss the benefits with our team.
Ask us a question
FlowCam Nano benefits:
- Identify protein and other types of API aggregation before detectable subvisible particles can be formed that are subject to USP <787/788>
- Obtain size, morphology, and relative concentrations of particles that are too small to be detected by traditional Flow Imaging Microscopy
- Experience ease-of-use with autofocus technology and industry-leading VisualSpreadsheet® software
- Image, classify, and characterize nanoparticles in real-time