The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand is hosting the 24th Biennial International Clean Air and Environment Conference on the 16-18 September, 2019 at The Rydges Lakeland Resort in picturesque Queenstown, New Zealand.
The theme for CASANZ19 is Air Quality and the Built Environment and will cover all aspects of air quality regulation, emerging technologies, environmental challenges in urban environments, health impacts and the growing social awareness of air quality as an everyday concern.
We will once again be exhibiting at this event, showcasing our range of dust and aerosol monitoring solutions, including:
- industry favourites, the TSI DustTrak range of monitors
- our very own SmokeTrak system dedicated to tracking smoke
- the new and improved KenSense low-cost customisable systems
If you’re planning to attend, you can find us at Stands 9-10 over the course of the conference – we hope to see you there.
- Date: Mon 16 – Wed 18 Sep 2019 (exhibition hall)
- Location: The Rydges Lakeland Resort
- Address: 38-54 Lake Esplanade, Queenstown, NZ
- Stands: 9-10
For more information, visit the conference website.