Upgrading to VisualSpreadsheet 5 comes with the following benefits:
- Create data sets from multiple runs
- View and compare data from multiple runs
- Quickly load, manipulate, and analyze large sets of data
- Compare data captured from multiple objectives and/or multiple flow cells
The new database structure provides increased efficiency of data storage, improved data retrieval, faster file processing time, and increased file stability.
Capture Over 40 Unique Particle Measurements
- Basic Shape Measurements Include: Equivalent Spherical Diameter (ESD), Area Based Diameter (ABD), Length, Width, Aspect Ratio, Area, Volume Advanced
- Morphology Measurements Include: Circularity, Elongation, Compactness, Circle Fit, Perimeter, Convex Perimeter, Edge Gradient, Fiber Curl
- Gray-Scale and Color Measurements Include: Intensity, Average Intensity, Sigma Intensity, Transparency, Average Red, Green, Blue, R/G Ratio, R/B Ratio, G/B Ratio
- Sort and filter particle data based upon criteria you supply – results are displayed immediately as particle images instead of numbers.
- Accomplish complex particle filtering in seconds with immediate visual feedback – find and display all similar-type particles in a heterogeneous sample with sophisticated pattern recognition capabilities.
- Create and save defined particle type libraries – compare incoming FlowCam data against one or more libraries to instantly enumerate concentrations of specific particle types.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software package available.
Sorting and Filtering of Particle Images
VisualSpreadsheet Interactive Scattergram
Simple Pattern Recognition on Particle Images
How to use FlowCAM’s VisualSpreadsheet to automate particle classification