The PRU-24 is a self-contained Sample Draw Pump Unit that can be utilized with most gas detectors. It contains a pump that is designed to draw samples of air from hard to access locations such as shafts, tall ceilings, wells, pits, small rooms and other locations where it is difficult to install gas detectors. The sample draw pump pulls air from the sampling area through tubing connected to the inlet port, over the sensor and exhausts it from the outlet port. If the gas readings are higher than a specified set point, the gas detector will go into alarm.
The unit can be purchased with 24 VAC or 24 VDC operating power and includes a sample pump, adjustable flow meter, in-line particulate filter with a water tight, polycarbonate enclosure.
The tubing and flow adapter that fits CETCI gas detectors are sold separately.
Caution: The Sample Draw Pump Unit should not be used inside classified hazardous areas or to sample draw combustible gases or oxygen concentrations above 30% vol because the pump is not intrinsically safe.
- Safely sample air in difficult or hard to access areas
- Simple to use, easy to connect
- 24 VAC or VDC powered
- Sample draw pump and adjustable flow meter
- Compatible with many types of gas detectors
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof)
- Meat Packing Plants
- Aerospace Industry
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Medical Gas Cylinder Storage Rooms
- Oxygen Depletion Monitoring