The Manual Shutoff Switch is a factory installed option that is available at the time of order for QCC models. The emergency stop, push button switch allows the manually shutdown of equipment in the event of an emergency and for ventilation purging. Also ideal for refrigeration applications – when combined with the Top Mounted Strobe, the device meets B52 code requirements.
The mechanism comes with one NC (normally closed) switch block. Normally closed is the reset / ready position. Follow the instructions on the other side of this page for removal, wiring and re-mounting of the switch.
NOTE: The metal guard will not fit over a QCC that has a Manual Shutoff Switch installed.
- Manually shut down equipment in an emergency situation
- Manually engage/disengage ventilation system
- Safety lock mechanism prevents operating errors
- Finger protection mechanism
- Push-lock, turn-reset feature
- Meets B52 code requirements (when combined with the Top Mounted trobe)
- Refrigeration Compressor Rooms
- Food Processing Plants
- Cold Storage Rooms