There is always something new to learn.
TSI invite you to their online version of their annual fluid mechanics workshop – two, two-hour workshops over two days to learn more Volumetric PIV System – operation, analysis, and presentation of results.
Two workshops are available, so you can choose which day you would like to attend, or attend both:
Day 1: Tue 22 Sep 2020 – 12:00 am – 2:00 am AEST (21 Sep 9:00am – 11:00 AM CST)
- System setup with camera adjustment and focusing
- Volumetric calibration
- Adjustment of the volume size
Day 2: Wed 23 Sep 2020 – 12:00 am – 2:00 am AEST (22 Sep 4:00 – 6:00 PM CEST)
- Pre-processing to prepare images for processing
- Processing to get the optimal number of velocity vectors
- Post processing and presentation of results, including higher orders of statistical functions
Join two fluid mechanics research experts – register now via the TSI website: