There’s a lot happening in Fluid Mechanics right now.
TSI invite you to a free one-hour webinar to learn more about recent Volumetric PIV developments:
- Configurations of volumetric PIV system for results with high spatial and temporal resolution
- Analysis process for volumetric PIV
- Applications related to liquid, air and two-phase flows
Two webinar sessions are available, so you can choose the most convenient time for you:
- Mon 20 Apr 2020 – 11:00 pm – 12:00 am AEST (20 Apr 8:00 – 9:00 AM CDT)
- Tue 21 Apr 2020 – 4:00 am – 5:00 am AEST (20 Apr 1:00 – 2:00 PM CDT)
Can’t make it? A recording will be available for those who cannot attend live.
Join two fluid mechanics research experts – register now via the TSI website: