There’s a lot happening in Fluid Mechanics right now.
TSI invites you to a free 1.5 hour webinar to learn more about the concepts surrounding high-speed imaging & particle image velocimetry (PIV).
- Introducing the governing principles surrounding high-speed imaging
- How quantitative data can be extracted from images
- Illustrate classic pitfalls and problems when performing and setting up cameras
- Introducing the basic principle and operation of Particle Image Velocimetry, and more…
Webinar session time:
- Fri 23 Oct 2020 – 1:00am – 2:30am AEST (22 Oct 9:00 AM CDT)
Can’t make it? A recording will be available for those who cannot attend live.
Join two fluid mechanics research experts – register now via the TSI website: