Introducing the new TSI 4090 Certifier™ Pro Flow Analyzer, an all-in-one benchtop test system that combines high and low flow measurements, pressure and temperature monitoring, as well as oxygen concentration analysis.
The Certifier™ Pro is an ideal flow monitoring solution for testing ventilators, anesthesia workstations, and any other respiratory medical devices that precisely measures high and low flows with an accuracy of 1.75% of reading throughout the entire flow range.
It can measure 28 different test parameters and graph data in real-time. Pressure and temperature compensated bi-directional flow sensors deliver highly accurate gas flow measurements with a fast rate of response and industry-leading, low-pressure drop. And it includes 4-year warranty.
What’s more? The Certifier™ Pro Flow Analyzer kit includes an oxygen sensor (installed), high flow and low flow inlet filters, airway pressure fitting and silicone tubing, adapters (5), power supply with plug set, rechargeable Li-ion battery (installed), and ventilator hanger clip. Ideal for testing mechanical ventilators, anesthesia delivery machines, air-oxygen blenders, and more.
Ask us a question
TSI 4090 Certifier™ Pro Flow Analyzer
- Flow accuracy of 1.75% of reading
- 5-inch, color touchscreen
- Intuitive user interface is simple to operate
- User configurations for faster test setups
- Save measurement data and screenshots, USB export
- Flow Compare feature to perform quick flow self-checks
- Rechargeable battery operation
- Field replaceable oxygen sensor
- Durable design – includes 2 year standard warranty plus 2 year extended warranty for a limited time