PharmOut GMP & Engineering Forum 2018
The 2018 PharmOut National Life Science GMP & Engineering Forum is taking place on 6-7 August 2018 at Pullman on the Park in Melbourne. The forum will continue to share ideas and experiences around industry changes and innovation under three session tracks:
- GMP and Validation for non sterile manufacturing (PIC/S Version 13)
- GMP and Validation for sterile manufacturing and the new draft Annex 1
- Engineering and Architecture
Kenelec Scientific will once again be exhibiting as part of the event, showcasing the capabilities of FMS OPC Unified Architecture.
We will also be presenting on the benefits of unifying your monitoring systems on Tue 7 Aug at 9:30am, as part of the Engineering and Architecture track (under the “Next Generation Facilities” session).
For anyone with an interest in decreasing installation costs while getting easy and immediate access to real-time (and historic) data from your FMS, this is the session to attend.
Keep reading for event details, or get in touch for more information.
- Date: Mon 6 – Tue 7 Aug 2018
- Location: Pullman on the Park
- Address: 192 Wellington Parade, Melbourne VIC 3002
- Stand: 4B
For more information or to register, visit the conference website.