Does your unit need to come to us for calibration, service or repair? You can now fill out your Return Material Authorisation (RMA) application form online!
Your RMA number helps our team to deliver your unit to the correct service department, and ensures your unit is returned to the correct address. This is kind of important, which is why we ask that you include your RMA number on the outside of your shipping carton so there are no administrative delays in getting your unit in and out.
To access the form, in the top menu hover over Services and select RMA Application Form from the dropdown menu:
Otherwise, click on the button below to go straight to the form.
- Fill in and submit an RMA application form, including a Purchase Order number
- Your RMA application will be processed by our Calibration team
- You will receive an email with your RMA number and quote for associated costs
- Clearly mark this RMA number on the outside of you unit’s shipping carton
- Make sure your unit is packed securely to prevent damage during travel
- Organise to send your unit to us at:
23 Redland Drive
MITCHAM VIC 3132