Kenelec Scientific is excited to announce that for the first time, we will be exhibiting at the 2019 NSW Mining, Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC) Conference and Awards Dinner, running from 5 to 7 August in the Hunter Valley.
With delegates from industry, consultants, experts and government regulators, the conference is a platform for like-minded people and businesses to come together to learn from experts and open up for networking opportunities.
We will be showcasing our range of industry-favourite solutions for detecting and limiting exposure to contaminants such as coal dust, silica dust and diesel engine exhaust from TSI Incorporated, including:
- AM520i Intrinsically Safe Personal Monitor (NEW)
- PortaCount 8048 Respirator Fit Tester
- NPET 3795 Engine Emissions Monitor
- DustTrak 8533 Aerosol Monitor
If you’re heading along, visit us at Booth 6 to learn more about how our technology is making a different in mining health and safety.
NSW Mining HSEC 2019
- Date – Mon 5 – Wed 7 Aug 2019; trade hall open Mon 5 – Tue 6 Aug 2019
- Location – Crowne Plaza, Hunter Valley
- Address – 430 Wine Country Dr, Lovedale NSW 2326
- Stand – 6
For more information, visit the conference website.