* A big thanks to everyone who stopped by the stand to have a chat with Fiona and Mark at this year’s exhibition. We’ll be back at AIOH next year, so if you missed us this time round we’ll hopefully see you in December 2017!
The Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists Inc (AIOH) is Australia’s premier professional association representing the interests of occupational hygienists.
This year, the Annual Conference & Exhibition will be held on the Gold Coast, with the theme HYGIENE THAT WORKS – raising awareness of practical and innovative approaches to control workplace health risks.
Kenelec Scientific will be set up in the exhibition hall at Stand 74 with a variety of innovative products to show you, including:
- TSI AM520 SidePak™ Personal Aerosol Monitor
- TSI 8038 PortaCount Pro+ Respirator Fit Tester
- TSI 8534 DustTrak DRX Handheld Aerosol Monitor
- TSI 8525 P-Trak Ultrafine Particle Counter
- TSI 9306 AeroTrak Handheld Particle Counter
- FLIR Airtec Diesel Particulate Matter / Elemental Carbon Monitor
- Zefon Escort LC Personal Air Sampling Pump
We will also have on hand a demo Continuous Monitoring System, our flexible solution providing accuracy, real time data and low cost maintenance to cover any of your monitoring situations.
See you at the show!
AIOH 2016 35th Annual Conference & Exhibition
- RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, QLD
- 5-6 December 2016
- Stand 74