In light of the current events surrounding COVID-19, we are dedicated to minimising the risk of exposure in our workplace and yours, and have created this page to keep you up to date on:
- the current status of our services including sales, rental and servicing / calibration
- the measures we have in place to protect our people and your equipment
- any changes in circumstances or supply chain to help with your own planning
We’ll be posting to this page as information becomes available.
Please check back regularly for updates.
Wed 1 Apr 2020 – PortaCount lead times extended further
- Please note – due to unprecedented global demand due to COVID-19, Portacount production lead times have now been extended to 8-10 weeks. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We’ll continue to monitor the situation with TSI, and will update you of any further changes on this page, or on the relevant product pages on our website.
Tue 31 Mar 2020 – Phone calls to Kenelec Scientific
- Due to many of our staff working remotely, we have a few less people on hand to handle incoming calls… If you are having trouble ringing through, please try again later or use our website contact form – we are available, and we will get back to you.
Go to our Contact Us page.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 – At the moment, business as usual
- As of right now, Kenelec Scientific is open for business as usual. This includes our sales, rental and servicing departments, as well as our Warehouse for inward and outward deliveries.
- The only delays we are experiencing continues to be for TSI PortaCount Respirator Fit Testers; the latest update from TSI is that lead time will continue to be 6-8 weeks. All other products can be expected as per standard lead times.
- Saying that, given the rapid rate at which things has been changing over the past few weeks, we are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will update if things change and as more information becomes available.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 – PortaCount extended lead times
- Please note – due to unprecedented global demand due to COVID-19, Portacount production lead times have been extended to 6-8 weeks. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We’ll continue to monitor the situation with TSI, and will update you of any further changes on this page, or on the relevant product pages on our website.