TSI 9565 Meter with Vane Head
The VELOCICALC® Model 9565 series are portable, handheld, Multi-Function Ventilation Test Instruments featuring a menu-driven user interface for easy operation in your local language. On-screen prompts and step-by-step instructions guide the user through instrument setup, operation, and field calibration.
The 9565 also features an ergonomic, overmolded case design with probe holder and a keypad lockout to prevent tampering during unattended use.
These instruments are available with or without a differential pressure sensor and are designed to work with a wide range of plug-in probes.
Features & Benefits
• 0.25 to 30 m/s wide measuring range
• All the features of the advanced TSI 9565 meter listed under hotwire anemometers
• Includes a Model 995 vane head
• Has a built-in manometer / pressure meter
• 26,500 point data logging & much more
- HVAC testing and balancing
- Clean room testing
- Biological safety cabinet and laboratory fume hood testing
- HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting
- IAQ investigations
- Thermal comfort studies
- Ventilation evaluations
- Process air flow testing
- Brochure 1.68Mb