TSI 3068B Aerosol Electrometer
The Aerosol Electrometer provides accurate measurements of electrical current and flow rate. It measures total net charge on aerosol particles from 0.002 to 5µm.
When paired with a TSI Electrostatic Classifier, the Aerosol Electrometer measures the number concentration of monodisperse aerosol. This configuration is used primarily for calibrating and testing particle instruments like Condensation Particle Counters.
Data are presented on the front-panel display in real time and also as an analog voltage for data recording. A vacuum source is required.
Features & Benefits
- Provides accurate measurements of electrical current and flow rate. It measures total net charge on aerosol particles from 0.002 to 5um
- The ideal instrument for the testing and calibration of particle instruments
- Provides particle concentration measurements
- All readings are in real time
- Instrument calibrations such as Condensation Particle Counter calibration
- Particle concentration measurements
- Particle charge and charge ratio experiments
- Submicrometer filter-efficiency tests
- Certain types of submicrometer size-distribution measurement
- Brochure 78Kb