Escort LC Personal Sampling Pump
The Escort LC Sampling Pump can be used with a variety of personal and area sampling devices to collect such airborne contaminants as asbestos fibers, toxic gases, vapors, particulates, fumes and mists. It can also be used to sample silica dust, coal dust and organic vapors
- 0.5 to 3 lpm flow rate (fully adjustable)
- +/- 10% volumetric controlled flow rate
- Auto battery voltage compensation
- Exceptionally quiet operation
- Intrinsically safe & economically priced
- Low battery indicator
- Watertight case for occasional water spray
- Stainless steel filled plastic case protects against
- RFI and EMI
- Belt clip allows pump to be worn on waste
- Weighs only 19 ounces
- Inlet filter traps particulate matter, optional filter to trap moisture
- Separate LED's indicate pump operation and low battery
- Charging port is located on the battery pack
- Operates easily for 8 hours without charging
- Tamper resistant for added security
- Includes charger & sample line
Features & Benefits
- Watertight case for occasional water spray.
- Inlet filter traps particulate matter.
- Separate LEDs indicate pump operation and low battery.
- Stainless steel-filled plastic case provides EMI/RFI protection.
- Exceptionally quiet operation.
- Intrinsically Safe
- Coal dust & diesel particulates
- Asbestos & lead dust
- Diesel, silica dust & general sampling