LPT Economical Transmitter
LPT is an economical, single sensor, “Low Power Transmitter”. Sensors available include carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) which are ideal for vehicle exhaust type applications such as parkades.
LPT transmitter features a two-wire loop, three-wire VDC or four-wire VAC power; making installation a cinch. LPT transmitter also features a 4 - 20 mA linear output signal, automatic thermal resetting fuse, RoHS compliant circuit boards, temperature compensation, and visual LED indication for power and fault conditions and is all enclosed in a standard water / dust tight (drip proof) ABS / polycarbonate enclosure that is equivalent to IP62 (NEMA 12) rating. For splash or hosedown applications, add splash guard.
Includes new sensor CEF (Calibration Extending Firmware) that takes into account the aging of the sensors so that less frequent calibrations are acceptable in non-critical applications.
Automated calibration and other maintenance procedures are simple and easily performed in the field.
Features & Benefits
- 2-wire loop, 3-wire VDC or 4-wire VAC power
- Linear 4 - 20 mA output signal
- Standard water / dust tight enclosure (drip proof)
- Single sensor: carbon monoxide (CO) or nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
- Easy maintenance
- Includes sensor CEF (calibration extending firmware)
- Auto resetting fuse
- Automated calibration procedure
- Parking Garages
- Repair Shops
- Ice Cleaning Machine Rooms
- Manufacturing Plants
- Maintenance Facilities