1-Axis Traverse System - T1D
T1D and T1DE Single Axis (1D) Traverse Systems are used for capturing image data at multiple planes in a flow with INSIGHT™ 3G-based PIV, HFR-PIV, PLIF, or Spray Analysis systems. These traverses are also used for capturing size and velocity profiles in a flow with a FLOWSIZER™ -based LDV or phase Doppler system. The T1D/T1DE traverses offer complete versatility, allowing system camera(s), optics, or probes to scan in the X, Y, or Z direction.
TSI INSIGHT 3G software's macro programming feature can be used to program scan captures of image data, while FLOWSIZER software's traverse programming utility allows easy scan captures of complex profiles of size and velocity data. A hand-held remote control is included for easy set-up and positioning of the carriage.
The T1D system operates on 100-120 VAC, while the T1DE operates on 220-240 VAC.
Further information is available in the TSI Traverse System Brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Interface built into FLOWSIZER and INSIGHT™ 3G software packages
- Mounting Base provides flexible setup
- Optional casters for portability
- Optional foundation brackets for locking the unit to the floor
- Offers repeatability of ±10 micron
- Offers accuracy of ±300 micron
- 600 mm range of travel
- Typical velocity of 250 mm/s, can be customized in the software
- Spray analysis
- Multiplane PIV measurements
- LDV flow field mapping
- PDPA field mapping
- Multiplane time-resolved PIV measurements
- Multiplane PLIF Measurements
- Traverse stage
- Control unit
- Mounting base
- Hand-held remote
- 3 m cable from control unit to traverse stage
- Brochure 363Kb