3-Axis Long Traverse System - T3DL
T3DL and T3DLE Three Axis (3D) Traverse Systems are used for capturing image data at multiple planes in a flow with TSI INSIGHT™ 3G software-based PIV, HFR-PIV, PLIF, or Spray Analysis systems. These traverses are also used for capturing size and velocity profiles in a flow with FLOWSIZER™ software-based LDV or phase Doppler systems. The T3DL/T3DLE traverses have longer travel in all three axes compared to the T3D/T3DE traverses, and offer complete versatility, allowing system camera(s), optics, or probes to scan in the XYZ directions, without needing to change the traverse hardware configuration.
The INSIGHT 3G software macro programming feature can be used to program scan captures of image data, while the FLOWSIZER software traverse programming utility allows easy scan captures of complex profiles of size and velocity data. A hand-held remote control is included for easy carriage set-up and positioning. A dual-stage X axis design provides reliable operation over the 1000 mm travel.
The T3DL system operates on 100-120 VAC, while the T3DLE operates on 220-240 VAC. Further information is available in the TSI Traverse System Brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Interface built into FLOWSIZER and INSIGHT 3G software packages
- Typical velocity of 250 mm/s, can be customized in the software
- Offers repeatability of ±10µm
- Mounting Base provides flexible setup
- Optional casters for portability
- Optional foundation brackets for locking the unit to the floor
- 1000mm range of travel for each axis
- Offers accuracy of ±430µm
- Spray analysis
- Control unit
- Mounting base
- Hand-held remote
- 3 m cables from control unit to traverse stages
- Three traverse stages, with dual X axis stage
- Brochure 363Kb