International Geoanalysis Conference 2018
The 10th International Conference on the Analysis of Geological and Environmental Materials – Geoanalysis 2018 – is the premier conference dedicated to chemical analysis in the field of earth and mineral resources science.
Geoanalysis meetings are a great forum to meet with colleagues and discuss the latest developments and future needs in the field of measurements applied to geological and environmental materials.
This year’s event will be held from 8–13 of July in Sydney, Australia at Macquarie University, and will cover topics including:
- Geoanalysis for Applications in Exploration and Mining
- Metrology, Reference Materials and Method Development
- Geoanalysis for Environmental Applications
- Archeology, Archeometry and Museum Sciences
- Geoanalysis at the Micro-Nano Boundary
Kenelec Scientific are proud sponsors of the 2018 event, and will be there with a plethora of information on the latest laser ablation systems from our supplier Elemental Scientific Lasers (ESL).