Over 50 Years In Business A Measure of Success
Established in 1962, Kenelec Scientific is one of Australia's leading and longest serving scientific & environmental technology companies. With offices in Sydney and Melbourne and key distributors located throughout Australasia, we are recognized as innovative industry leaders in the supply of latest generation technologies at competitive prices.
Kenelec Scientific provides a wide range of scientific and environmental solutions to companies throughout Australasia. We employ highly trained and experienced sales and technical support staff, maintain state-of-the-art NATA accredited calibration laboratories, offer a range of popular laboratory services, provide validation services to industry and have an established rental department servicing the needs of our rental clients.
Kenelec Scientific operates a Quality Management System that fully complies to ISO 9001:2008 and is committed to providing the highest level of service and technical support on an extensive range of innovative products.
Here is your opportunity to trade in your anemometer for a brand new TSI model 5725, complete with NATA calibration.
- Exciting Changes To Kenelec's Environmental Monitoring Range - Mon, Mar 17 2014
- Nanoparticles from Printer Emissions in Workplace Environments - Tue, Feb 26 2013
- Indoor Air Quality feature printed in Climate Control News - Tue, Aug 21 2012
- New TSI ACCUBALANCE® Capture Hood 8380 and Micromanometer Kit 8715 - Sat, Jul 28 2012
- Introducing TSI's New NanoScan SMPS Nanoparticle Sizer Model 3910 - Tue, Jun 12 2012
Keep the Cleanroom clean with an affordable Environmental Monitoring Solution from Kenelec Scientific.
The DP-CALC™ 5825 micromanometer allows you to easily make HVAC pressure measurements. These robust instruments can be used with Pitot probes to measure duct velocity. The high performance DP-CALC™ 5825 can calculate flow and has data logging capabilities.