Over 50 Years In Business A Measure of Success
Established in 1962, Kenelec Scientific is one of Australia's leading and longest serving scientific & environmental technology companies. With offices in Sydney and Melbourne and key distributors located throughout Australasia, we are recognized as innovative industry leaders in the supply of latest generation technologies at competitive prices.
Kenelec Scientific provides a wide range of scientific and environmental solutions to companies throughout Australasia. We employ highly trained and experienced sales and technical support staff, maintain state-of-the-art NATA accredited calibration laboratories, offer a range of popular laboratory services, provide validation services to industry and have an established rental department servicing the needs of our rental clients.
Kenelec Scientific operates a Quality Management System that fully complies to ISO 9001:2008 and is committed to providing the highest level of service and technical support on an extensive range of innovative products.
- Exciting Changes To Kenelec's Environmental Monitoring Range - Mon, Mar 17 2014
- Nanoparticles from Printer Emissions in Workplace Environments - Tue, Feb 26 2013
- Indoor Air Quality feature printed in Climate Control News - Tue, Aug 21 2012
- New TSI ACCUBALANCE® Capture Hood 8380 and Micromanometer Kit 8715 - Sat, Jul 28 2012
- Introducing TSI's New NanoScan SMPS Nanoparticle Sizer Model 3910 - Tue, Jun 12 2012
The first and only stations in their price range to use frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio, our wireless Vantage Pro2s transmit and receive data up to 1000' (300 m) line of sight. That’s over three football fields in length and three times farther than competing stations! At the same time, we’ve kept all the features that have made Vantage Pro famous. You’ll get highs and lows (and/or totals or averages) for virtually all weather variables for the last 24 days, months, or years, and your own local forecast—all without a PC.